Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Hope you all had a Happy Easter .... ours was happy indeed, but pretty low-key. This was probably the first Easter we have spent without any extended family. Easter is such a busy weekend for Eric (with work) and I did not feel like traveling to SC by myself with all three children - SO needless to say the 5 of us just hung out here. We did miss seeing family - but we had fun. We got some good ol' KFC after church - it was delicious!



So I bought these Easter dresses for the girls and had sweet little white shoes for them to wear that just completed their Easter outfits. Well - Kate had a better idea and wanted to wear her "pink sparkly cindarella shoes". I have learned to pick my battles and this was not one of them. I will have to say....... she recieved dozens of compliments at church - she was so proud! : )
I had to quickly take this picture of the pretty eggs we decorated this afternoon because about 5 seconds after this was taken - the eggs were cracked, broken and demolished. Adam & Kate decided they wanted to eat them!
Easter 2008

1 comment:

Walker James Kirkland said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so glad y'all had a great Easter, even in B'ham! :) The kids look precious and I do love Kate's sparkly shoes!
Y'all have a great week & I'll call you later to confirm the weekend we're coming to visit!
Love, Erin