Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snow Day!

Okay - I am the world's worst at this blog thing, I know! Anyway- just thought I would post some pictures from Birmingham's Snow Storm 2008 that we had about a month ago. The news people were all over it - saying we were going to get at least 6 inches of snow - they were so excited and dressed to the nines in snow gear while airing this monster storm. Needless to say we got a little dusting of snow and it lasted a few hours. The children had so much fun - Adam even grabbed a random wooden tray off the coffee table and tried to go sledding - he did not get very far - but at least he tried, right? The other child in these pictures is my niece, Townsend - I have not had a 4th child!!!. Molly is not in the pictures because she was taking a nap and the snow was gone by the time she woke up. Enjoy!










1 comment:

Walker James Kirkland said...

I'm proud of you C-Line, another post!! :) Those pictures are precious and the snow day looks like tons of fun! The kids are growing so fast and Townsend is adorable...we must catch up SOON! Call me! Love you! :)